By Akanksha Chaudhary
Fashion Advisor | Digital Marketing Manager – Artbugs.In
This post gives us amazing ideas for enhancing our look via scarves. You can borrow these ideas not just for your standard scarves; but can use virtually anything – An old Dupatta, a shawl, a beautiful piece of printed cloth; and apply these ideas. Checkout these amazing ideas right now!
Scarves are amazing and can take almost any outfit up a notch. They are one of my favourite accessories of all time, whether I’m wearing a thick and cosy one on a cold day; or a light cotton print on a hot day. But in order for a scarf to make your outfit even more stylish; you have to know how to wear one. Yeah, you can just drape it around your neck and call it a day… or you could tie it in a cool knot or you don’t even have to wear it on your neck at all! There are so many options! Here are some style tips on how to wear and tie scarves for any season. Enjoy!
1. The Infinity Scarf Don’t have an infinity scarf? Easily create your own with a regular scarf. As you can see; the below can be easily achieved with your extra Rajasthani colourful dupatta; or the exciting silk print you got from Kashmir.
2. Your Style Quotient: Bandit, Rich or Who? Your scarf is as much as about how good it is and is it compatible with your style quotient. Do you want the classic bandit or hero look (Both use the same style J ). Do you want a Classic Rich Look? Make sure the Style you choose matches your personality! Checkout this amazing Infograph for Ideas!
Any of these styles are perfect for hot weather with a light scarf. These methods are perfect for light summery look chiffon scarves. Try these and be the envy of your friends or co-workers!
3. The European Look, The Waterfall, The Celebrity Try these different styles; make sure they match your dress style and personality! 4. Knotted Necklace 1. Drape the scarf around your neck... with the two ends at front at equal length; as per the image 2. Take the right side end and loop it. Keep the loop loose enough - with a gap in it. 3. Hence you reach Step 3 below. 4. Now take the left side end and insert it in the loop (gap) of the right side. You're done!
5. Knotted Scarf as Shawl Put the scarf around you shoulders with its free ends at the back. Tie a loose knot at the back with the two ends and cover it with a portion of the scarf by pulling at the centre; as shared by the image below. Now adjust the shawl from the front.
Remember you can do this with any dupatta as well.
6. Belt Scarf Wrap the Scarf round and round till it gets the desired width. Wrap it around your waist and tie a knot at the back or on the side.
7. The Twist This twisted look is almost like a long scarf necklace.
8. Waterfall Scarf Knot 1. Twirl the scarf around the neck with one of it’s end slightly longer than the other (at the front) 2. Whirl around the longer end of the scarf only once. 3. Take the end that you looped and sheltered it by the top of scarf. 4. Fit the top corner into the loop. When this is done properly, the unattached side droops down like the waterfall.
Thoughts? How do you wear your scarves? Do you like these ideas? Do you like your scarf to make a statement or it is more of an afterthought for you?
Thank You for reading!
Do Like, Comment or Share this Post!